WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER A CORPORATE TEAM?
1. It will motivate your workforce to get fit and encourage healthier lifestyles.
2. Participation will encourage a healthy competition between departments, and other local businesses!
3. Support your chosen charity. Use the opportunity to fundraise for one of our Official Partner charities (link to charity page) or a cause of your choice.
4. Your company name will show on the results table. (Each runner's results also show on the regular Individual results table.)
• 500 places are allocated for Corporate places
• There's no limit to the number of team members, subject the rule above
• A minimum of 3 finishers are required to qualify for the team ranking. First 3 of any team comprise the 1st team – second 3 make up the second team etc
• Each corporate entrant competes along side everyone else and all UKA rules apply and entries cannot be transferred.
• Each scoring team will be highlighted on a separate results table.
• If you've got a team together, then send in a picture and we'll post on facebook and twitter (usual links)
The Corporate Challenge is supported by Collaborate Workspaces, a new Co-work space opening in Woking. For more information visit our website.