Both organisers and partners of the Mercer Surrey Half Marathon are committed to helping entrants achieve their goals. From Synergy Physiotherapy’s free training plans, to Macmillan’s top fundraising tips; Mercer Surrey Half runners have access to number of tools to ensure they stay on track to success.
Mercer, headline sponsor of the race, have extended this offering beyond half marathon training. They have provided the following information to help runners understand more about one of their services: Financial Planning.
Now you have to pay directly for financial advice, it’s important to question what you are getting for your money. There are certain minimum standards you have every right to expect. Ask yourself, does your current service include:
1. Access to a qualified and experienced Financial Planner who you can see face to face, at least once a year, for a comprehensive review of your affairs?
2. Clearly articulated nancial advice that is suitable for your needs?
3. The ability to securely and conveniently view your investments on-line whenever you want, with a regular paper portfolio statement available too?
4. An easy-to-understand personalised report detailing how much money you need to put aside to help you achieve your nancial objectives for the short, medium and longer term?
5. A portfolio of investments that re ect not just your aspirations but your attitude to risk?
6. A regular examination of the mix of assets you are holding, with a re- balancing service to help ensure your portfolio continues to be in line with your objectives and risk appetite?
7. A wide range of nancial solutions through the same rm, whether you need to review your mortgage, save for your retirement, or make sure that your wealth is passed on to future generations as tax ef ciently as possible?
8. For total transparency, an agreement signed by both you and your adviser that details exactly the service to be provided together with associated costs?
These basic attributes of good quality advice are the least you can expect from Mercer Jelf Financial Planning. In fact, we go further to ensure our clients get a service which stands out from the crowd.
There are thousands of different investment options out there. How do you know the investments recommended by Mercer Jelf Financial Planning are appropriate now and in the future?
1. The Mercer Jelf Investment Committee is responsible for selecting, monitoring and adjusting the range of investment solutions we recommend to our clients. The Committee produces an informative Annual Report exclusively for our clients.
2. To help us manage our range of investment solutions we commission one of the UK’s leading independent Research rm, Rayner Spencer Mills Research, to provide us with expert fund information and analysis. This ensures thorough due diligence is undertaken on fund managers so that you can rest assured your wealth is looked after by robust and reputable organisations.
3. Mercer Jelf Financial Planning is part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, which includes Mercer, a global leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. We have extensive technical and investment resources that we can draw upon
to ensure that we provide the best possible solutions for our clients.
What has Mercer Jelf Financial Planning got to help clients that other rms might not have?
1. We are a Chartered rm of Financial Planners so you can be assured that you are dealing with a highly professional organisation.
2. Through an independent survey we have been recognisedas providing Exceptional service to our clients. When you call us you get to speak to friendly and professional people. We don’t use voice recognition systems and ask you to press five buttons before answering.
3. We provide a range of engaging communications in paper and email format to keep our clients informed of topical nancial planning matters.
4. We provide our clients with a summary update after the Chancellor’s Budget.
5. We provide a quarterly economic update to keep our clients informed about the markets.
6. An annual invitation to an investment seminar exclusively for clients.
7. We hold these at prestige venues across the country, and have received excellent feedback on the quality of speakers and content.
8. Our offering extends well beyond personal nancial planning into business protection, insurance and healthcare.
9. All our financial planners have attained the level of qualifications required and several hold chartered status. We have a programme of continuing professional development in place for not only our nancial planners, but also for our support staff.
How do you know you’re getting value for money from Mercer Jelf Financial Planning?
1.We have strong and committed relationships with key product providers ensuring you receive value for money from any charges in respect of the administration and fund costs associated with our investment solutions.
2. In today’s world our charges for advice must be competitive. With many satis ed clients we are con dent that we provide a comprehensive service where every part of what we offer to our clients adds value to the nancial planning process.
3. We believe your custom and loyalty should be earned. Our advice and service is not about us or about the nancial solutions we recommend; it is about helping you and your family achieve your aspirations for the future.
If you’d like to know more about Mercer Jelf Financial Planning please call us on 0333 400 1106 or email email@example.com.